Historical WWII Gun Site And White Sandy Beach
White sandy Natadola beach is located in the main land of Viti Levu which is one of Fiji's most beautiful beach and a famous picnic spot to many locals and travelers from around the world. With it's recreational activities on the beach and many water sports to do, this is the best place to unwind and relax with your family, friends or even if you're just after some alone time.
Back in 1941, the now silent Momi Gun site played an important role in protecting Fiji against the Japanese attacks during world war II. The site is overlooking the Navula passage which was one point where enermy could break in.The site offers beautiful and Fantastic hilltop views to the ocean and beaches, spectacular surrounding sceneries. Join us today to see the Big Guns that are still well preserved in it's original places.
9:00am – pick up from your hotel or prearranged destination. All pick-ups and drop offs are complimentary from us.
10:00am – arrive at the Momi Gun Site
10:00 – 11:30am - activities
- See the Momi historical gun site on high mountain site featuring WWII cannon guns targeting the Japanese .
- Take photos and make videos.
- Relax with fantastic clear land and ocean view
- Depart to next place of visit
12:40pm arrive at the Natadola Beach
12:40 – 2:00pm activities
- relax yourself under the coconut trees in on the soft white sandy beach of Natadola.
- Enjoy the soft breeze of clean ocean air.
- Feel the warmth and radiant of tropical vibe may spoil you for ever.
- Horse Riding
3:40 – 4:00pm – Return to hotel or prearranged destination
Need to know Information for this tour
- Please bring your camera, hat, face towel and your Bula Smile.
- This tour is not recommended for less abled individuals.
Tour Fee Includes
- Transport by air conditioned mini bus or a coach line from all hotels listed under “Boarding Point” in the booking section, cruise ship arrival port at Denarau and Lautoka, Nadi International airport, or other pre-arranged location, to the tour sites and back to your pick up location.
- 1 x complimentary bottled water when on boarding at the pickup point
- English speaking guided tour
Tour Fee Does not Include
- Entry fees to the Momi Gun Site:
- AUD10.00 per adult and
- AUD 5.00 for a child
Please note that we do not set or control entry fees, it may vary slightly up or down depending up the season.
- Food and Beverages:
- You may like to purchase snacks, lunch, other food and beverages at the tour check in desks.
Hotels, Motels and Selected Points
For an updated and comprehensive list of all pick up and drop off points please click into the "Select Boarding Point" in the booking section above. It includes following points and more.
- Aquarius Beach Resort
- Bamboo Hotel
- Best Grand West Hotel
- Capricon Hotel
- Club Fiji
- Double Tree Resort
- Fiji Gateway Hotel
- Grand Melanesian Hotel
- Hexagon Hotel
- Intercontinental Resort
- Mercure Hotel
- Nadi Downtown Hotel
- Nadi PVV Hotel
- Novotel Nadi
- Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Palms Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort
- Raffles Gateway
- Rat Sun Apartment Hotel
- Sheraton Resort
- Smugglers Cove
- Sofitel Resort
- Tanoa Apartments
- Tanoa International Hotel
- Tanoa Skylodge Hotel
- The Fiji Marriott Resort
- The Hilton Beach Resort
- Tokatoka Hotel
- Trans International Hotel
- Tropic Hotel
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort
- Westin Resort
- Wyndham Resort
- Yatule Resort
- ......And many more locations
- Fiji climate is generally warm and humid throughout the year. We recommend you to bring following along with you.
- Comfortable sunshade or a hat
- Sunscreen or sun lotion, personal care
- Sunglasses if your prefer
- Even though we take uttermost care and safety of our clients, it is advisable that you keep your personal belongings closely to yourself at all times during the tour.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- You may like to consider wearing closed and comfortable footwear at all times for your own safety.
- It is vital and customary for ladies to wear a sarong or skirt that is below the knee level when entering to any Fijian village.