First Fijian Arrivals in Fiji
This is one of the most historic landmarks in Fiji. It is the place of first Fijian arrivals in Fiji originating from neighbouring Pacific Island. The tour then proceeds to a coastal Fijian village. Walk through the village, see the ancient style grass thatched houses, you will learn about early cannibalism, the tribal warriors, and history of Fijian settlements. You will not want to miss this tour to get a glimpse Fijian history.
8:30 - 9:00am – Hotel and Port of arrival pick ups
All pick-ups and drop offs are complimentary.
9:30am – Fijian Village on the coast
- Guided tour through the first Fijian settlement village. The tour guide will walk through the traditional Fijian Bure, provide a brief history on early Fijian arrival and settlements, old tribal systems, early practicing of cannibalism, reasons why they live close to water and in communal environment.
10:30 – Vunda First Landing Site
- Guided tour by one of our most experienced tour guides in first Fijian landings, this is an open white sandy beach with beautiful landscape into the water and a picturesque site where you will feel the tropical breeze and witness where the first Fijians set their foot in Fiji.
11:30 - Lunch and refreshments
- Stop over at the first landing hotel beachside hotel for lunch and refreshments.
1:00pm – Lautoka City
- A short drive from the first landing hotel through green lush scenic route and arrive at colonial city of Lautoka. You will have the opportunity to hop off the coach and move freely and perhaps do your favourite shopping, taste local tropical fruits at the local fresh fruits market, have an ice-cream at the waterfront, or just smile and say Bula (Hello) to the locals and hop on again.
2:00pm – Drop offs
- Port of arrivals
Need to know Information for this tour
- This tour is not recommended for less abled individuals
Tour Fee Includes
- All site entry fees
- Complimentary pick up and drop offs by air conditioned coach from all hotels, cruise ship arrival port at Denarau and Lautoka, Nadi International airport
- Complimentary bottled of water when on boarding at the pickup point
- English speaking guided tour
Hotels, Motels and Selected Points
For an updated and comprehensive list of all pick up and drop off points please click into the "Select Boarding Point" in the booking section above. It includes following points and more.
- Aquarius Beach Resort
- Bamboo Hotel
- Best Grand West Hotel
- Capricon Hotel
- Club Fiji
- Double Tree Resort
- Fiji Gateway Hotel
- Grand Melanesian Hotel
- Hexagon Hotel
- Intercontinental Resort
- Mercure Hotel
- Nadi Downtown Hotel
- Nadi PVV Hotel
- Novotel Nadi
- Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Palms Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort
- Raffles Gateway
- Rat Sun Apartment Hotel
- Sheraton Resort
- Smugglers Cove
- Sofitel Resort
- Tanoa Apartments
- Tanoa International Hotel
- Tanoa Skylodge Hotel
- The Fiji Marriott Resort
- The Hilton Beach Resort
- Tokatoka Hotel
- Trans International Hotel
- Tropic Hotel
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort
- Westin Resort
- Wyndham Resort
- Yatule Resort
- ......And many more locations
- Fiji climate is generally warm and humid throughout the year. We recommend you to bring following along with you.
- Comfortable sunshade or a hat
- Sunscreen or sun lotion, personal care
- Sunglasses if your prefer
- Even though we take uttermost care and safety of our clients, it is advisable that you keep your personal belongings closely to yourself at all times during the tour.
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- You may like to consider wearing closed and comfortable footwear at all times for your own safety.
- It is vital and customary for ladies to wear a sarong or skirt that is below the knee level when entering to any Fijian village.